Bali Bird Park Tour is a Bali Activities Tour to enjoy experience visiting the best Bird Park in Bali islands with many kinds collection of Birds and Fantastic birds from Africa and South Africa. Feel this excitement get closed with Birds from many kind species and make this holiday is memorable one for you and family.
Find yourself at the Bali Bird Park to witness the largest and finest collection of Indonesian birds in the world plus fantastic birds from Africa & South America. Encompassing two hectares of botanical landscape, the park provides sanctuary to almost 1000 birds of 250 different species. Our innovative approach towards the display of rare and tropical birds has progressed from traditional exhibits to that of showcasing mixed species in their natural habitats & in large walk in Aviaries and free range throughout the park.
Bali Bird Park accommodates an amazing display of flora with more then 2000 tropical plants including 50 varieties of palms alone and attracting numerous butterflies. Incorporating a breeding, research and veterinary facility within the complex, the park has a high success rate in the captive reproduction of exotic birds such as the Bird. of Paradise and Hornbill.
What You Can See at Bali Bird Park
Join us for an adventure that has no boundaries as we take you on a journey across the Indonesian archipelago, Latin America and South Africa. The Bali Bird Park is divided into regions that recreate the natural habitats of our birds, complete with indigenous plant life and traditional artefacts for authenticity. Experience the original Jungle birds of Bali and encounter the world’s rarest bird, the Bali Starling. Discover the exotic birds of Papua and one of the most comprehensive collections of Bird of Paradise in the whole world. Travel to Far East Indonesia, home to an amazing array of birds as well as the extraordinary Komodo Dragon, a giant carnivorous lizard which is a direct descendant of the dinosaur and rarely seen in captivity.
What You Can Do at Bali Bird Park
Stroll within the boundaries of our giant walk-through aviaries that replicate the natural eco-systems of the Bali Jungle and Papuan Rainforest. Pathways and bridges are carved through the dense foliage where only filtered sunlight manages to penetrate the canopy of greenery overhead. Several vantage points have been strategically positioned to catch glimpses of free flying birds as they follow their survival instincts of foraging for food, nesting and mating. These protected enclosures safeguard rare species from outside predators, whilst still exposing them to the various aspects of living in the wild. Enjoy get closed with many kind of species Bird from all a part at Bali Bird Park.
Conservations at Bali Bird Park
Bali Bird Park plays a key role in protecting and conserving Indonesia’s endangered wildlife. The Bali Bird Park have successfully bred many species, including the rare Pesquet’s Parrot and numerous Bali Starlings. We accommodate more than 40 species of protected Indonesian birds in the park, a growing number of which are now breeding successfully under the care of our staff. The staff are proud of their new additions some of which can be seen in their incubators through the observation windows of the laboratory & nursery building.
Special Program at Bali Bird Park
Within 2 hectare of Balinese landscape and a free range birds, Bali Bird Park is a popular place for :
- arranged a special program for family gatherings
- corporate program
- group arrangements
- student group special education
- other creative competition such as photo shooting
- annual gathering
Bali Bird Park Facilities
- Refreshment : Refreshments are available in the Bali Starling Restaurant (150 seats capacity ) and Rain Forest Café ( 30 seats capacity )
- Rest Room : There are four rest rooms strategically located throughout the park
- First Aid : First aid facilities are available at the Park. In case of emergency ask the Management on duty or any member of our staff
- Gifts & souvenirs : Unique bird themed merchandise is available from the park gift shop adjacent to the main restaurant.
- Disability Access : The park has been designed with barrier-free pathways for convenient wheelchair and baby-stroller access. However, there are staff on hand if assistance is required.
- Parking Area : Large parking areas also for tours busses
Bali Bird Park Operating hours :
The Bali Bird Park and restaurant is open from 09.00 a.m until 17:30 p.m daily. Except on Balinese New Year ( Nyepi )
Bali Bird Park Entrance Ticket :
- Adult : IDR 385.000/adults
- Children (2 – 12 years): IDR 300.000/children
- Infant : under 2 years of age are free of charge
Price Include :
- Entrance tickets.
- All bird shows
- Government tax and service charge.
Note : Additional Charge IDR 375.000/car for return transfer
Book and Reservation…
Exotic Paradise Tours
Jl. Sanjiwani 1 No 24 Astasura, Peguyangan Kaja
Denpasar, Bali 80115
Hotline : +6285697129421 (Whatsapp)
E-mail : email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact us.