WHAT’S GOOD ABOUT BALI:
- Great beaches and world-class surf
- Scenic mountains and landscapes
- Plenty of cultural attractions and festivities
- Well-varied dining, shopping and nightlife options
- Impressive hotels and villas at great value
- Renowned Balinese hospitality
- English is widely spoken in all tourist areas
WHAT IS LESS GOOD:
- Some areas lack infrastructure
- Traffic can be very unpredictable (ceremonial parades, floods, detours, etc.)
Things You Can Do in Bali
A short trip to Bali will never allow you enough time to enjoy all Bali has to offer. The island’s countless temples, historical sites, and spots of natural beauty are spread across its eight regencies. In between, there’s fun and excitement to be had through various activities. You might as well be enjoying the beachfront of your hotel throughout most of your short visit. But if you’re willing to explore, we recommend you see or do at least these three on your first time in Bali.
Best Places to Go at Night in Bali
After the sun sets in Bali, more fun times begin. Some of Bali’s nightlife hubs, such as Kuta, Legian and Seminyak are packed with nightclubs, pubs and bars that cater to a lively crowd. Some party on well into the wee hours. When it comes to planning your evenings for your first time in Bali, we recommend you check out these great spots to drink, mingle, make new friends or party the night away.
Great Restaurant In Bali
Bali restaurants come in a great variety. The island’s an international gathering place with a wide range of options to suit every palate. The budget range also varies. There’s a road running through Seminyak that’s nicknamed “eat street” thanks to its closely-knit rows of world-class and local restaurants. However, here we’ve selected some of our favourites that we’d take you to anytime. They come in different budget ranges and themes, to give you a bit of variety.
If you have any questions, please contact us.