- Discount USD 5 / pax * Minimum order 4 pax
- Discount USD 10 / pax * Minimum order 10 pax
|Date of Trip|
Following pick-up from your hotel at around 08:30, journey to the village of Batubulan by air-conditioned vehicle. Upon arrival, watch traditional Barong and Keris cultural dance shows. Then, go to the villages of Celuk and Mas, famous for their silver and wood carving crafts.
In the late morning, choose between a visit to the Holy Water Temple or Elephant Cave (Goa Gajah) before enjoying stunning views of Mt. Batur volcano and its scenic lake. Continue with a visit to a local coffee and spice plantation in the afternoon. Taste some of the legendary coffee made using coffee cherries part digested by palm civets.
Next, go to Tegalalang Rice Terrace for views of the lush landscape. Take in the highlights of the Ubud area, such as the sacred Monkey Forest, Ubud Palace and local market. Return to your hotel at around 18:30 for the end of your fully customizable tour. You can adjust the itinerary to see and do what you want for a more personal experience.
What Included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle, including fuel costs
- Parking fees
- Balinese dress
- Entrance Fee except (Barong Dance or Keris Dance)
- Food and drinks
What not Include :
- Personal Expense
- Tickets for performances
- Departure Point : Hotels in Denpasar , Kuta,Seminyak, Legian , Nusa Dua, Sanur , Canggu, Jimbaran, & Ubud
- Departure time at 8 am
- Return to departure point
If you have any questions, please contact us.