• Full-day private tour of Bali Beaches
• Visit Tanjung Benoa, Kuta, Nusa dua, padang padang beach.
• Take part in optional water sports such as snorkeling, jet skiing, fly oarding, walk underwater, banana boat, Etc.
• Watch the sunset over the cliff-top temple of Uluwatu Temple.
• Tuck into a seafood barbeque dinner in Jimbaran bay.
• Great value tour includes hotel pick up, enterance fees and round-trip transport
• This private tour can be customized to your interest and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide.
What you can expect
Bali is Indonesi’s beach paradise and with miles of whte sands, vibrant coral reefs, and swaying palms, it’s hard to know where to start. This private full-day tour checks off all the island’s best beaches-enjoy water sport (own expense) at Tanjung Benoa and Nusa Dua Beaches; catch some waves at kuta beach, watch the sunset and enjoy a Balinese dance show over the seafront Uluwatu Temple, then tuck into a seafood dinner (own expense) at Jimbaran Bay.
Your day of beach hopping begins with a morning pick-up from your Bali hotel., so grab your swimsuit, sun cream, and towel, and hop aboard your private vehicle. The first stop of the day is the surf hotspot of kuta beach, where you’ll have free time to swim, watch the surfers.
Continue to the white sand beach of Nusa Dua, where you can dive in to swim or snorkel (snorkels not provided) amid the crystal clear waters. Just a five-minute drive away is Tanjung Benoa Beach, where you can opt to take part in water sports (extra cost) including jet-skiing, fly boarding, banana boat rides, diving and snorkeling.
After a fun afternoon of swimming, sunbathing, and water sports, meet back up with your driver and to Uluwatu Temple to watch the sunset. Make a short stop at padang-padang beach along the way – made famous as a filming locatin in Julia Robert’s movie “Eat,Pray,Love”. Then, enjoy magnificent views of Uluwatu, Perched high on the sea cliffs, as the sun sets over the coast. To add the atmosphere, you’ll also get to enjoy a traditional Balinese dance show, performed in front of the temple.
Finally, continue to Jimbaran Bay to indulge in a delicious seafood barbeque dinner (own expense) at one of the romantic waterfront restaurants, before being drooped back to your hotel.
Please Note : Minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
You can present either a papper or an electronic voucher for the activitiy inclusion
- Hotel /airport pick up and drop off
- Driver with english speaking
- Bootle of water
- Enterance Fees (except : Kecak dance )
- Food & Drinks
- DVD (Available to purchase)
- Personal expense
- Departure Point : Hotels in Denpasar , Kuta,Seminyak, Legian , Nusa Dua, Sanur , Canggu, Jimbaran, & Ubud
- Departure time at 11 am
- Return to departure point
If you have any questions, please contact us.