• Full-day East Bali beaches and villages tour
• Visit the salt flats and fishing harbor of Kusamba village
• Discover the beautiful beaches of Bias Tugel, Candidasa, and Pasir Putih
• Enjoy a typical Balinese lunch at a seafront restaurant Swim, snorkel, and sunbathe at some of Bali’s most pristine beaches Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, lunch, and round-trip transport.
What you can expect
Start your Bali exploration with a visit to Kusamba fisherman village, the central of traditional salt farming in Bali.
Discover the whole process of salt making while admire the colorful boat lined up on the shoreline Continue the first highlight, heading to the east near Padang Bai harbor, escape from the hustle at paradise island, Bias Tugel beach.
You have to walk through a fairly steep and rocky path where at the end the beautiful hidden welcomes you. Stretch of white sandy beaches with crystal clear blue sea water in sight. A high cliff on the right and left of the beach makes this place isolated from the adjacent beach Next, transfer to Candidasa where you will be served your lunch. The restaurant is facing to Candidasa landmark a beautiful lotus fond of the sea.
Afterward, continue a bit further to the east, passing through a broken paved roads lead you to a pristine 400 meters wide white sandy beach, often referred to various nicknames such as Pasir Putih or White Sand beach, Virgin beach. You can simply indulge yourself under the colorful parasols and cushioned day beds in front of the cafes along the beach. Enjoy various activities such as swimming, snorkeling and sunbathing on this beautiful beach. At the end of the afternoon transfer back to your hotel.
What Included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle, including fuel costs
- Parking fees
- Balinese dress
- Entrance Fee
- Food and drinks
What not Include :
- Personal Expense
• Departure Point : Hotels in Denpasar , Kuta,Seminyak, Legian , Nusa Dua, Sanur , Canggu, Jimbaran, & Ubud .
• Departure time at 7 am.
• Return to departure point.
If you have any questions, please contact us.