• Full-day privatr tour from denpasar : Mount Batur trek
• Scale the scared peak of Mount Batur on early morning trek
• Watch the dreamy sunrise from summit of mount batur
• Sample famous local coffee plantation ( kopi Luwak)
• Great value tour include hotel pick-up, round trip, transport, and breakfast
• This private tour ensures you”ll receive personalized attention from your guide.
What you can expect
Tackle two thrilling activities in one day on this action packed full-day tour from denpasar. First, embark on a challenging 4.5-hour round-trip hike up Mount batur and witness the spectacular sunrise from the 9,066-foot (1,717-meter) summit of the sacred mountain. After re-fuelling with a traditional breakfast (included) and a cup of kopi luwak (extra cost).
At 1.30am you will be picked up from your Bali hotel by your friendly driver/guide.
You will be arrive at your treeking departure point at 3.30am for your 4.5 hour trek. Your experienced local guide will take you through a safety briefing before you start to walkn through the lava rocks accompanied by your guide who explains about what happened in antiquity on this mountain.
Have a rest break and drin some water at around 4.30am.
At 5.30am you will arrive at the peak of the volcano. You will be served with a pre-packaged breakfast and a cup of coffee or tea while you watch the sunrise. Your guide will take you around the crater to see the magnificent view of Mount Batur.
You will be back down at the parking area by 08.00am and you will then continue driving to the coffee plantiton. You will learn the process of making “kopi luwak” which is the world’s most expensive coffee. The main reason for its high cost is the uncommon method of how it is produced. It comes from coffee bean which have been digested by a particular Indonesian cat (civet) which is the reason kopi luwak is also called cat poop coffee. Here you will have a chance to tasting of all coffees or teas product for free except kopi luwak will cost you the equivalent of $5 per cup.
You will be back at your hotel at 10.30 am.
Please Note : Minimum of 2 people perbooking is required.
You can present either a papper or an electronic voucher for the activitiy inclusion
• Hotel /airport pick up and drop off
• Local Guide
• DVD (Available to purchase)
• Food & Drinks, unless specified
• Departure Point : Hotels in Denpasar, Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Canggu, Jimbaran & Ubud
• Departure time at 1.30 am
• Return to departure point
If you have any questions, please contact us.