- Discount USD 5 / pax * Minimum order 5 pax
|Date of Trip|
• Discover Bali's interior during this private rainforest trek and canoeing experience
• Explore Bali's high-end coffee industry as you see how 'kopi luwak,' (Civet Coffee) is produced
• Trek amidst the diverse plant and animal life of the Balinese rainforest Paddle across the placid waters of Tamblingan Lake
• Enjoy lunch with a view of the lake at a local restaurant
• Explore Balinese religious traditions at Ulun Danu Temple Private guide ensures personalized service and attention.
What you can expect
Depart from your Bali hotel in the early morning, making a stop first for some coffee as you learn about the island’s high-end ‘kopi luwak’ beans digested by the Civet Cat.
You’ll continue on a trek through the rainforest, learning about the local temples and wildlife on the way.
Soon you will emerge from the rainforest, hopping aboard a canoe to paddle across Tamblingan Lake. After enjoying lunch with a view of the lake, stop by Ulun Danu Temple, where you can learn more about Balinese religious beliefs. For a full run-down of the day’s itinerary, please review the details below.
What Included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle, including fuel costs
- Parking fees
- Balinese dress
- Entrance Fee
- Food and drinks
What not Include :
- Personal Expense
• Departure Point : Hotels in Denpasar , Kuta,Seminyak, Legian , Nusa Dua, Sanur , Canggu, Jimbaran, & Ubud
• Departure time at 7 am
• Return to departure point
If you have any questions, please contact us.