• Private full-day trekking tour to the sekumpul waterfall from kuta.
• Admire natural landmarks like kintamani volcano and Tegalalang Rice Terrace.
• Revitalize in the fresh waters of the sekumpul after moderate hike.
• Visit majestic Hindu temple, Pura Ulun Danu Bratan.
• Receive ndivided attention from a private guide with good English.
What You Can Expect
Your tour begins in the morning with hotel pick up by your private driver guide, who discusses the tour with you before you set off for the day.
Head first to Mt. Batur , a volcano also known as kintamani. Enjoy a view of the caldera while enjoying breakfast and then visit the tegalalang rice terrace ubud, known for the traditional Balinese coorperative irrigation system called subak .
Continue to sekumpul waterfalls , wich you will reach after 30-minutes hike with step descent (please take caution ) as walking on some of the stairs is a challenge) and crossing a stream on stepping stones or by wading through the water . During the trek , you will have a fantastic view across the valley terraced rice fields and clove and cocoa plants . Once you reach the waterfalls, take in the spectacular sight and the very clean and cold water.
About 45 minutes from sekumpul , visit Ulun Danu Bratan Temple , a temple complex located on the shores of lake bratan in the mountains near bedugul . Then head to your final stop, a coffee plantation where you might be able to try luwak coffee , one the most expensive coffees in the world made by collecting coffee beans eaten and digested by wild civets . Your private tour ends with hotel drop-off
Please Note : Minimum of 2 people perbooking is required.
What Included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle, including fuel costs
- Parking fees
- Balinese dress
- Entrance Fee
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
What not Include :
- Personal Expense
• Departure Point : Hotels in Denpasar , Kuta,Seminyak, Legian , Nusa Dua, Sanur , Canggu, Jimbaran, & Ubud
• Departure time at 07.00 am
• Return to departure point
If you have any questions, please contact us.