• Explore Ubud and Tanah Lot during a private sightseeing trip
• Discover Bali’s rich artistic heritage as you check out woodcarvings, silver and Batik (dyed fabric) at an art center
• Spot primates like the long-tailed macaque at the Ubud Monkey Forest.
• Wander trough a lush-green rice paddy
• Catch the buzz of Bali’s coffee industry during a visit to a farm produces the special “LUWAK” beans
• Enjoy a sunset visit to Tanah Lot Temple
• Private guide ensures personalized service
What You Can Expect
Explore the lush interior, rich culture and beautiful temples of Bali during This 10-hour excursion to Ubud and Tanah Lot with a private guide. Discover the unique artistic traditions of Bali including wood carving , silver metalwork and ‘ Batik’ (fabric dyeing) at a local art center before enjoying a walk trough one of the island’s iconic rice paddies. Spend your afternoon spotting long-tailed macaques in Ubud’s monkey forest before capping it all of with a sunset visit to Tanah Lot Temple. Private guide, entrance fees and round-trip hotel transport are included.
At 09 am you will be picked up from your accommodation in your private vehicle.
After being picked up you will arrive at the traditional art centre at 10am. You will be able to see traditional and modern paintings created by a maestro from Ubud. You will also be able to see the wood carving centre where the best sculptors in Bali come to create their designs. The silversmith production centre is your with silver . On this tour you can also stop and check out how Batik traditional Valinese clothing is Made.
Arrive at the rice Terracess at 11am where you can enjoy a short trekking journey along the rice paddy fields.
At 12pm you will visit the Ubud Monkey Forest wich has long tailed macaques monkeys under the shadow of the green sanctuary tropical forest.
From 01pm you can have lunch (not included) at a small local restaurant in the middle of rice fields.
Visit a coffee plantation at 03 pm to see the Luwak (animal) coffee production process for the most expensive coffee in the world .
You will arrive at Tanah Lot Temple at 05.30pm . You will finish off your day by seeing a magnificent temple with the background of a wonderful sunset.
Please Note : Minimum of 2 people perbooking is required.
What Included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle, including fuel costs
- Parking fees
- Balinese dress
- Entrance Fee except
- Food and drinks
What not Include :
- Personal Expense
• Departure Point : Hotels in Denpasar , Kuta,Seminyak, Legian , Nusa Dua, Sanur , Canggu, Jimbaran, & Ubud
• Departure time at 08.30 am
• Return to departure point
If you have any questions, please contact us.