• Private 8-hour sightseeing tour of ubud
• Acomprehensive excursion designed for travelers short on time
• Tick off top Ubud attractions suc as the tegalalang Rice Terraces and the Sacred Monkey forest Sanctuary
• Admire Ubud Palace (Puri Saren Palace) and Visit rural villages famed for their artisan crafts
• Receive undivided attention from a private guide
• Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
What You Can Expect
Ubud, Bali’s undisputed spiritual center, offers a wealth of cultural and natural delights. Make sure you see them all, even if you’re short on time, on a private 8-hour Ubud tour that covers the Tegalalang Rice Terraces , the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary , and Ubud Palace (Puri Saren Palace). Visit a cluster of traditional Balinese villages famed for artisan crafts, sample the world’s most expensive coffe at a luwak plantation.
At 8.30, board a private air-conditioned vehicle at your Bali accommodation and great your driver-guide. Following a 1.5-hour journey , you’ll arrive at the emerald cascadas of thr Tegalalang Rice Terrace , an agricultural icon ideal for taking photos of.
Your next stop is a local coffe plantation responsible for producing the worlds most expensive coffee. Learn about the production methods, wich involve luwaks passing the coffee beans through their digestive tracts, and taste different types of coffee and tea , except the luwak coffee , wich is available to purchase
Then, continue to the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary to see more than 200 grey macaques roam freely among Hindu Temples.
Next, head to ubud Palace (Puri Saren Palace) to see elaborate Hindu monuments flanked by stalls selling artisan souvenirs. Every evening , unforgettable Balinese dance performances occur on the palace grounds.
Your Final stop is a cluster of traditional ubud villages whose residents specialize in artisan crafts such as batik and crafting silver and gold . Observe locals making batik paintings in tohpati and watch wood carving demonstractions in Mas before concluding your tour with drop off at your Bali accommodation.
Please Note : Minimum of 2 people perbooking is required
What Included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle, including fuel costs
- Parking fees
- Balinese dress
- Entrance Fee
- Food and drinks
What not Include :
- Personal Expense
• Departure Point : Hotels in Denpasar , Kuta,Seminyak, Legian , Nusa Dua, Sanur , Canggu, Jimbaran, & Ubud
• Departure time at 08.30 am
• Return to departure point
If you have any questions, please contact us.