Benefit from pick-up at your hotel at around 10:00, and then head to the royal temple of Taman Ayun. Dating from the days of the Mengwi Empire, the temple and garden complex of Pura Taman Ayun is well known from the TV program "Around the World in 80 Gardens."
Continue to Tanah Lot Temple perched on a rock formation overlooking the Indian Ocean, and enjoy lunch before your afternoon tour of Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park. Benefit from panoramic views at the spectacular location, and then go for a walk on the white sand beach at Padang Padang.
Next, visit Uluwata Temple, where you can watch the majestic kecak dance while the sun sets in the background. End with a grilled seafood sunset dinner at Jimbaran Bay, before getting dropped off at your hotel at around 20:30.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle (including fuel costs)
- Parking fees
- Balinese dress
- Entrance and excursion fees
- Tickets for performances ( keris dance)
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Departure Point : Hotels in Denpasar , Kuta,Seminyak, Legian , Nusa Dua, Sanur , Canggu, Jimbaran, & Ubud
- Departure time at 8 am
- Return to departure point
If you have any questions, please contact us.