- Unique way to explore under the sea & keep your glasses on
- Scenic views at depth of 6.5–13 feet (4 m) below the surface
- Chance for spectacular look at rare marine life & coral reef
- Easy to operate—no special skills or prior experience needed
- Riding on tandem scooter & ideal for those who can't swim
Hotel Pick up : Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, and Sanur
- 25-minute underwater scooter ride
- All necessary equipment
- Food for feeding fish
- Shower room and locker
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your Bali hotel
- Live tour commentary provided in English
- Taxes and services charges
- Souvenir photos (available for purchase)
- DVD (available for purchase)
Know Before You Book
- Children 17 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- You must be at least 3 feet and 11 inches (120 cm) tall and shorter than 6 feet and 3 inches (190 cm).
- You must weigh less than 265 pounds (120 kg).
- If you have heart problem, asthma, sinus or ear infection, you should not participate.
- If you are pregnant, you should not take part.
- If you have back, neck, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Maximum group size is 10 people.
- Weather and sea conditions determine whether you may ride.
- For safety of guests, only 2 scooters dive at the same time. Each scooter fits 2 people.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Candisasa, Ubud, Berawa and Canggu hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Hours of operation are 9 AM–4 PM. You will receive confirmation of your exact tour departure time when you call to confirm your reservation.
If you have any questions, please contact us.